Welcome to the Wiley Certified Big Data Analyst (WCBDA) Program!
The objective of the WCBDA program is to provide you with industry-relevant skills expected in Big Data Analysts and Data Specialists.
This program will make you thoroughly conversant with basic and advanced analytic techniques for mining, manipulating, and analyzing Big Data, familiarize you with key Big Data platforms, and provide foundations to business and industry requirements to be able to participate productively in Big Data analytics projects.
You will have the opportunity to perform multiple labs and work on a complete project which can serve as a demonstration of your Big Data analytics skills.
In this program you will:
- Gain complete technical know-how of basic and advanced data analytics and visualization techniques to analyze data, create statistical models, and provide business insights
- Experience working with Hadoop and its component tools, as well as with basics in Spark – a cutting edge Big Data Analytics platform
- Build strong foundation in managing and processing huge datasets with tools such as Hadoop 2 framework, MapReduce and YARN, Hive, Pig, RHadoop, Mahout
- Undergo hands-on experience of working with Big Data analytics tools on real data-sets, including R and Hadoop 2, in form of extensive lab-work and projects through a controlled lab environment
- Work on an integrated live project in the end to solve a Big Data analytics problem