Wiley Certified Big Data Developer (WCBDD) Certification Exam
The WCBDD Certification Exam provides you with the perfect opportunity to validate your skills in analytics and Big Data, and earn an internationally recognized ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Wiley.
The WCBDD Certification Exam is intend to assess the core skills and hence goes beyond simple recall type of questions, requiring candidates to apply their analytical and problem solving skills.
Please ensure you familiarize yourself thoroughly with the examination curriculum before you attempt the Certification Examinations. Download the curriculum from the links below.
Wiley Certified Big Data Developer Certification Exam Curriculum
Exam Registration Process
- Eligible candidates will be required to register for the exam, select an exam date from the available dates and pay the required exam fees.
- After making the payment you will be receiving an email confirming your payment and will receive another email with your login details. You can login and access the documents that you will be required to refer and go through for the detailed steps on accessing the exam.
- You will be receiving you exam link and exam time 4 days before the exam date that you registered for.
- Note that the exam remains open only for a specific window of time and are scheduled on a specific day, and will need to be completed within that time, post which it will be deactivated.
NOTE: In case required, you can change your preferred exam date before the registration closes (i.e. 5 days before the actual exam date). To change the exam date you will have to login to your account and follow the steps:
- Click on 'My Dashboard'
- Click on 'Edit Exam Date' button on the Certification card.
- Select a date and click on 'Update'.
The exams are conducted completely online and are proctored (via webcam and screen navigation), timed, and delivered in a secure environment by Wiley primary test delivery partner.
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Pass percentage for the exam: 50%
Pre-Requisites for the Exam
- Thorough skills in each of the module objectives as detailed in the exam curriculum.
- A desktop or laptop with a webcam
- Internet connectivity of more than 512 KBPS
- Updated Flash player plugin
- Any of the following browsers with updated flash plug-in: Firefox – 45x and above, Internet Explorer 11 or above, Google Chrome – 50 or above.
Dummy Test Link for Checking System Compatibility
You can also take a dummy test using the below details, to ensure your system compatibility, before registering for the exam.
- Go to the following link: https://wheebox.com/wiley
- Login using below credentials:
Username: [email protected]
Domain Name: Wiley
Test Name: Demo Test
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
- Run the test for at least 5 to 10 minutes to make sure that everything is fine.
On clearing the Certification examination, candidates will be awarded ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
The candidates will be receiving the hard copy of the certificate on your physical address that you will be providing while registering for the exam, within 25 days of appearing for the examination.
Good Luck for the Exam!
Training for the Examination